Exterior Paint Process
- Review project with the customer, take pictures and notes.
- Provide detialed proposal and review the estiamte with the customer
- Proposal is signed and approved by the customer
- AVR schedules material delivery and work start date with the customer.
- Soft washing of work area
- Cover objects and surfaces that are not to be painted.
- Make repairs, replacements, and apply wood filler and sand as needed
- Remove Failing Caulk and replace
- 1 Coat of primer and 2 coats of paint
- Site Clean Up
- Customer Walkthough, approval, and fianl payment collected.